Our Mission Statement
It will take all five to thrive...
We will develop products and services that lead in the marketplace.
We will use customer input to drive our products and services.
We will reinvest constantly in ourselves to improve.
We will maintain a safe, happy and financially rewarding workplace.
We will never stop believing in our dreams.
stocks and sells New
Industrial Automation, MRO, Pneumatic
Motion, Electronic, Hydraulic, HVAC and Electrical Control Equipment for plant floor and facilities maintenance machinery. We also have full component level Repair
capabilities for all Industrial Electronic and Electrical equipment. We also buy
Surplus Industrial Controls. See our complete Line Card
of brands you will find here at PLCCenter.com.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT PROCESS
- Radwell's operations team analyzes all internal processes and implements changes, both automated and manual.
- Commitment to these process reengineering initiatives is evident by the financial investments that are made to transform internal business systems.
- Internal Processes are reviewed using continuous improvement methodology PQMI (Process Quality Management and Improvement).
- Changes are identified and entered into a formal change management system. They are then evaluated, prioritized, implemented, measured and then improved again.
- Measuring performance of all internal processes is paramount to our continuous improvement initiatives. We have measurement tools in place and data is continually monitored. This data is then analyzed and improvements are made based on it.
RADWELL AT WORK
RADWELL ON THE MOVE
RADWELL GIVING BACK
In addition to its commitment to continue to grow its business here and abroad, Radwell sees itself as an important part of the local and global community through its ongoing efforts to "give back." As Brian Radwell explains, "I feel it is the responsibility of every successful business to support the community and to help others." Radwell upholds that responsibility every single day. In the past few years alone Radwell has donated over $250,000 to numerous local and national causes and community efforts. If Radwell can help in any way, it usually does -- from requests to support employee-initiated efforts such as various charitable bike-a-thons, walk-a-thons, and sports team sponsorships, to the many research and educational foundations, to providing financial assistance to the various disaster relief efforts. Recently the company matched employee initiated donations for Haitian disaster relief more than five-fold which resulted in a total company donation of $50,000 to the American Red Cross.
RADWELL AT PLAY